Michael H. Johnson
Michael H. Johnson obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Florida in 1993 and his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University in 1998. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1998, to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 2000 and the Middle District of Florida in 2000.
Mr. Johnson has been in private practice since 1998. Mr. Johnson’s primary areas of practice is the representation of Debtors in Chapter 7 liquidations and Chapter 13 reorganizations as well as foreclosure defense.
Mr. Johnson is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Florida, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2000
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 1998
- University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member